Slip and Fall on City Property

Were you injured in a slip and fall on city property? You may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries. Watch this video to find out what you need to know if you’re injured in a slip and fall on city property in New York.
Read Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide If you are seriously injured in New York due to the fault of the county, the municipality, or any other government subdivision and you wonder, can you sue these people? The answer is yes. These entities can be held responsible for the damages caused by their negligence. Each one of them has separate rules and regulations in how to go about suing them. The counties, municipalities and cities all are like the sovereign state, and the sovereign can’t be sued unless certain specifics are met. It’s very important that you hire an experienced attorney who knows exactly what the specifics are and how you give notice to these entities within the proper amount of time. Many of these entities have specific notice statutes, such as you have to give notice immediately, and then have a very short statute of limitations that you have to begin the lawsuit within. It’s very easy to make a mistake if you don’t know what you’re doing. When you have such a case, make sure that you hire a lawyer who’s experienced in personal injury and experienced in personal injury cases against municipalities and other similar types of entities, so that your rights will be completely and fully protected, so you can get the money that’s owed to you. Were you or a loved one injured in a trip and fall accident and have questions about slip and fall on city property laws? Contact a New York slip and fall lawyer at Krause & Glassmith today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you. Like us on Facebook Out of Town Resources These Tampa Slip and Fall Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a slip and fall claim in Tampa, we recommend you take a look at their website.