Slip and Fall on Residential Property

Were you injured in a slip and fall on residential property in New York? Watch this video to find out what you need to know in order to protect your rights and maximize your recovery.
Read Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide If you are injured in a slip and fall on residential property, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. Nothing is more important than your health. You must immediately go to the hospital, let them check you out, or go to your private physician and let your private physician check you out and take care of the injuries that you sustained. That’s the first and most important thing you should do. Secondly, you should then seek out a personal injury lawyer, someone who specializes in personal injury and is well aware of slip and fall cases, that can protect all your rights. That person will determine who the owner of the property is, the liability of the property where you fell, and how to pursue the owner of that property to get you as much money as soon as possible to fully cover the extent of your injuries. There are many variations to a slip and fall case; none of them are the same. You have to have an experienced attorney look at every single factor, and take those factors that are most in your benefit. Your attorney will determine what is best for you, pursue these factors and push them to get you as much money as possible to cover the injuries you sustained due to the slip and fall that was probably not your fault. Were you or a loved one injured in a slip and fall on residential property and have questions about what to do next? Contact an experienced New York slip and fall lawyer at Krause & Glassmith today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you. Like us on Facebook